Dedicated technical support
Technical support moving towards Service Center implementation:
« How can we possibly reduce our IT costs when users are demanding ever-increasing quality of service? » « How can we budget for annual service provision costs? It’s a real challenge! »
« Drawing up a proper IT outsourcing consultation sourcing with minimal risks? » It’s not my field and it will take me ages?! » « Concentrate our IT staff on our core business activities and our strategic projects? Ideally, yes, but impossible, even though that’s where their true added-value lies! »
« Managing to guarantee the same level of service to our users when our system administrators are on holiday? Mission impossible?! »
To put things in perspective, this is our vision of how to implement technical support and services centres.
- Getting your service provider to commit to results rather than best endeavours in order to facilitate budget planning and cost reductions, increased flexibility and quality of service improvements.
- Being able to rapidly integrate new competences.
- Leveraging and implementing good practice (ITIL V3, eSCM, CMMI…), by building on a continuous improvement process.
- Implementing monitored and managed progress plans.
- Implementing a true client-supplier relationship via benchmarks and statistics.
- Obtaining a service commitment based on a service agreement and a quality assurance plan.
- Having a well-organised and regularly updated knowledge building system and a user-friendly documentation management system.
With Tibco technical support or by implementing a Tibco Service Center,
- You get fully controlled service quality and continuity for your users, in a continuous improvement cycle.
- You can plan your expenditure and control the level of service provided to your users.
- You can rely on a tried and tested IT sourcing approach, highly responsive and organised on the basis of good Human Resource Management and Social and Environmental Responsibility practices.
- You can rely on highly-trained IT engineers, with the skills and knowledge suited to your needs.
- You get access to benchmarks allowing you to manage your performance and to plan for workload fluctuations, with appropriate governance and reporting protocols.
- Your documentation data base is regularly updated (operating documentation, user documentation, etc.).
Guaranteed user service, controlled and optimized costs, a well-managed service, up-to-date knowledge management.